CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO BOOK AT APPOINTMENT
- Tintypes at events and civil war reenactments. Find my schedule here: https://charlestontintypist.com/news/ I travel around the south east United States to various events and make tintypes throughout the year. My pricing at these events is LOW because I set up my portable studio once and I stay the entire weekend.
- Each picture takes around 30 minutes to make. If you need more than one picture, please book an additional session for each additional picture needed. There is only ONE original tintype or ambrotype, but you may order duplicate paper prints.
- Quarter-Plate tintype: (3.25 x 4.25 inches)-$60
- Half-Plate tintype: (4.25 x 5.5 inches)-$70
- Whole-Plate tintype: (6.5 x 8.5 inches)- $80
- Duplicate prints start at 5×7 -$20 for each print. A full price list of print sizes is available on site. (Of course, an original tintype or an ambrotype must first be made in order to get a duplicate print made of it. I do not use a digital camera nor do I make “fake, old-looking” photos!)
- Reproduction frames are available. Price list is available on site.
- Prices for tintypes, ambrotypes and prints include sales tax, plus shipping to your door!
- Studio Sessions: I do not have a store front studio, but I can offer sessions in my small home studio near Summerville, SC. Sessions start at $270 for two (2) small 1/4 plate tintypes and go up by size. Contact me for more details. I can come to your location and bring lights to photograph indoors for an additional $150 fee plus mileage (if outside of a 30 mile radius from Summerville SC). Please contact me for more details and to discuss a custom session. Please reach out to me at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Rent my Tintype Photo Booth (for your special event or wedding). Send me your event details and needs or call/text me and I’ll put together a customized quote.