CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AT EVENTS
(private studio sessions not available)
- Tintypes at events and civil war reenactments. Find my schedule here: https://charlestontintypist.com/news/ I travel around the south east United States to various events and make tintypes throughout the year. My pricing at these events is LOW because I set up my portable studio once and I stay the entire weekend.
- Each picture takes around 30 minutes to make. If you need more than one picture, please book an additional session for each additional picture needed. There is only ONE original tintype or ambrotype, but you may order duplicate paper prints.
- Quarter-Plate tintype: (3.25 x 4.25 inches)-$60
- Half-Plate tintype: (4.25 x 5.5 inches)-$75
- Whole-Plate tintype: (6.5 x 8.5 inches)- $90
- Duplicate prints start at 5×7 -$20 for each print. A full price list of print sizes is available on site. (Of course, an original tintype or an ambrotype must first be made in order to get a duplicate print made of it. I do not use a digital camera nor do I make “fake, old-looking” photos!)
- Reproduction frames are available. Price list is available on site. Please email me for details if you’d like to order a frame (half case) or a regular case.